What we collect
We want to make sure you understand what data we collect and why. We will never sell your personal information to third parties. Furthermore, we collect data from you in a few ways:
- Cookies are small files stored by your browser/device that help us improve your experience with our site and apps, for example, by keeping you signed in to your account. Cookies are also used by Google Analytics, a service that helps us track
where our visitors are coming from and how they interact with our website. Again, this information helps us improve our service. These systems log information like your browser, operating system, and IP address (including geolocation). Google
You may review your Cookie Settings to opt out of cookies on Prime-Numbers-API. You can opt out of having your site activity available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
User Provided Data
- When you register for our site or app, you must provide your first name, last name, email, telephone number, and password. This information is only used to create and maintain your account and to contact you about important issues regarding your account and experience on our site.
- When you add a plan from our site or app to your shopping cart, you will be prompted to provide a client domain and IP address. This is to ensure security as only that domain and IP address will be able to make calls to the API.
- Upon checking out, you will be required to provide a physical address for billing purposes.
User Provided Content
- If you update your Prime-Numbers-API profile settings or upload content to the API, this data is of course stored to make sure the site and app function properly.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We do not share any other personally identifiable information (such as your real name or email address) with anyone outside our own team. Furthermore, we may, however, be required to make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your expressed consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution, or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law, to do so.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us, so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
Delete Your Data
You can always contact us to find out what data we have stored about you. We will remove all stored data promptly after we receive a request from you to delete your account.
Your privacy and data security are important to us. We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error. Should we become aware of any breach, we will report the breach within 72 hours of becoming aware of it.
Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use SSL to make browsing safe for you on Prime-Numbers-API! That means that the path between your computer (desktop, tablet, or mobile phone) and the API is encrypted. Nobody can listen in, change, or modify your data.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us here
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act of 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible.